VISITING RULES AND REGULATIONS
The following rules and regulations have been implemented to insure the safe and orderly operation of family visiting periods for inmates:
1. Each inmate is allowed to have three (3) visits per week during their housing units' scheduled visiting period (schedules are available upon request.)
2. During the first three (3) days of the inmate's incarceration, newly admitted inmates may have a visit anytime there is a visiting period (for the same gender). However, they will still only be allowed three (3) visits per week. The visiting week starts on Sunday and ends on Saturday.
3. Visits are limited to one (1) hour maximum time, but thirty (30) minutes minimum time when visiting is heavy and seats are needed. Visitors who have traveled substantial distances may have this time period extended with the Shift Commander's approval.
4. A valid photo I.D. is required to visit an inmate. Visitors must be at least eighteen (18) years old, unless, accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, only. However, exceptions will be made with a notarized permission slip from the parent/guardian.
5. Inmates are not permitted to receive articles from visitors, or give articles out without prior approval.
6. Only U.S. currency or U.S. Postal Service money orders are permitted to be deposited in an inmates account. A Kiosk is available for money and credit card deposits in the facility lobby. On line deposits can be made at inmatebanker.com.
7. Visits will be terminated if the conduct of the inmate or his/her visitor is disorderly or unruly, obscene language is used, tobacco is used, property is destroyed, or anyone is suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
8. Food and beverages in the visiting room is prohibited.
9. Use of tobacco products inside the visiting room, vestibule, restrooms, or lobby is prohibited.
10. Individuals with children are responsible to insure they are supervised and are under control.
11. No purses, bags, or coats are allowed in the visiting room. Visitors may use the lockers and coat rack. No cellphones,cameras,recorders or computers are permitted in the visitation room.
12. All vehicles must be locked and secured. If the vehicle can not be locked and secured, you must remove it from the Correctional Facility property.
13. Any former inmates of the Clinton County Correctional Facility must wait a period of sixty (60) days from their release date before visiting.
14. Any persons on probation or parole are not permitted to visit.
15. Visitors must be appropriately attired when visiting. Obscene or offensive dress will prohibit a visit with the inmate. No halter tops, tube tops, spaghetti straps, see-through tops, short shorts/miniskirts/dresses.
16. Any problems should be reported to the Shift Commander on duty.