Forms and Publications

If you have any questions please call our office at: 570.893.4339. The VA will make reasonable efforts to help you get the evidence you need to file your claim. You can help by telling us about all the evidence that supports your claim. Evidence is information that confirms that what you are telling us is correct. For instance, if you are claiming service connection for a certain disability, we will help you by requesting medical records from your doctor or from VA that show you have this disability. We will also help you by requesting records from other Federal or non-Federal agencies or companies. We will request your service medical records in claims for compensation.